Thursday, July 5, 2012

6 Months!

6 months! It's unbelievable but Megha completed 6 months as of today! I wanted to post it on 15th of June itself but as we don't have network at the cottage (which is where we are as I am thing this), I have to wait until we get back home.  Some of the highlights in the past 6 months are:

1. She can roll over and can crawl back a little bit 
2. She can baby talk, she can respond when spoken to
3. Recognizes her name, recognizes me and her dad
4. Started eating solids!! Yippie!
5. Recognizes and calms down when she hears familiar rhymes/ songs. 
6. She pushes the doors when I ask her to (I still think its a fluke, but has been doing it every single time I ask her to!)

Celebrated:
Punyajanam
Annaprasanna 
Christmas 
Pongal 
Varsha parupu 
Holi 
Mothers day 
Fathers Day


Been to the doctors twice (excluding her monthly regular checkups); once to removed her neo-natal teeth on 6th week and once for her nasal congestion at 5.5 months.  Here are pictures from month 1 to 6 are below. What an amazing journey it has been.


Month One:
Month Two
Month Three
Month Four
Month Five
Month Six

No comments:

Post a Comment