Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cherries for 7 Month Old

Megha had her first taste of Cherries on 18th July 2012. I must say, its labor of love. I mean...you will know what I mean; look at the recipe below.

Ingredients:
Ripe Cherries: 1/2 cup
Water: 1/4 cup

Method:
Wash the cherries and pat them dry. Core them in the middle and remove the seed. I simply cut the cherry into halves and removed the seed. Puree on high speed with water until the cherries are soft.

Note: When I kept the cherries in the fridge, it became jelly. I had to mix more water and smooth-en with a wooden spoon for Megha to have. Trust me, its not as easy as it sounds. On top of all that, Megha didnt even like the taste :(
Some kids love it though. Perhaps she will take a liking when she can have it without puree.

No comments:

Post a Comment